We do not “treat” Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
However, since ADHD appears as a neurological disorder and chiropractic care helps reduce nervous system disturbances, many parents who want a natural, non-drug solution for their child have found chiropractic care helpful, even miraculous.
What are some common symptoms?
- Inattention, Hyperactivity also being easily distracted.
- Sitting still or difficulty concentrating
- Common and easily distracted by activities and noise
- Impulsive thoughts and behaviors
- Constant moving—fingers, hands, arms, feet or legs
What to do first?
- Eliminate all artificial sweeteners and sugars.
- Determine if an allergy involved such as dairy or gluten and eliminate.
- Remove preservatives, food dyes and additives from the diet.
- Focus on organic foods grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- If possible reduce the use of cleaning agents, fabric softeners, detergents and other chemicals.
- Whether your child has the symptoms associated with ADHD or not, these are wise choices.